PPO Games – What the insurance companies don’t want you to know.
Troy Community Center
3179 Livernois Rd, Troy, MI 48083
Time: 8am – 10am or Time: 1pm-3pm
What you will learn:
- Identify the 3 main types of dental insurance contracts a practice can be engaged in.
- How Insurance companies determine which fee schedule to attach to claims submitted for payment – Silent PPO, Cherry Picking and Stacking.
- Learn how a practice is contracted with various insurance groups CAN prevent them from being reimbursed 24%-34% higher
- How to determine which Insurance plans to remain with or add to a practice’s participation.
- Identify which plans to terminate with and why
Who will benefit?
- Is your practice currently in network with various PPO plans and writing off over 32% from your standard fees? If you are in network, do you feel you are a “Victim” to the insurance companies and there is No Way Out
- Are you contemplating whether or not to sign up with some PPO plans? If so, which plans should you sign up for?
- Have you just hired an associate and need to keep them busy so you are entertaining credentialing them with various PPO plans?
- Have you been wanting to purchase equipment or new technology to remain competitive in the market place, but cannot afford to?
- Is your practice unable to offer competitive benefits or wages to hire talent or retain talent as a result of the insurance write-offs eating into the practice’s bottom line?
- Are you considering to retire, yet need your practice’s value to be higher in order to sell the practice at an amount where you can retire more comfortably?