This two-day dental x-ray certification course in cooperation with the Macomb Dental Education Center, has been designed to be substantially equivalent to the Michigan Board of Dentistry requirement for dental assistant training.
Dental X-Ray Certification Program Highlights
- To identify the components of x-ray film exposure and processing
- The physical characteristics of x-radiation production and how to control the effects on radiographs.
- Radiation health and safety
- Infection control techniques
- Individual hands-on instruction is provided, and certificates will be awarded upon the successful completion of the program
Not Currently Available
Fulfill your annual OSHA retraining requirements and be informed about important OSHA and HIPAA compliance developments while maintaining the highest standards of compliance. Includes workbook, OSHA resources, and 6 continuing education credits.
OSHA/HIPAA Topics include
- GHS System for Hazard Communication and the Bloodborne Disease Pathogen Standard
- Preparing for an OSHA Office Inspection
- Delegating Compliance Tasks to Key Team Members
- HIPAA Privacy Practice Notices
- Business Associate Agreements
- Breach Notifications and Security Risk Assessments
- HIPAA and Dentistry Today
Did you know that Human Trafficking Training is now required for ALL dental professionals in Michigan? Sign-up for our training seminar to complete that requirement and to learn all about Human Trafficking from our amazing and renowned keynote speaker, Becky McDonald, President and Founder of Women at Risk International.
Human Trafficking Program Highlights
- Recognize the signs of human trafficking victims and understand the widespread epidemic and national statistics of human trafficking
- Understand the importance of human trafficking awareness
- Learn how to properly communicate with authorities if you suspect a patient is a victim
- Complete the new State of Michigan Licensing and Regulatory Affairs Training standards for identifying victims of human trafficking – R 338
Strategic Practice Solutions can help you $ave money by educating you on how to uncover the secrets of claim reimbursement from your PPO plans. PPO’s can prevent practices from collecting 24% – 34% more in claim reimbursements
Contact Strategic Practice Solutions directly regarding the next PPO Seminar.
Reiki is an ancient Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also helps promote healing. It is administered by “laying hands” and is based on the transfer of energy flow.
- Reiki promotes deep relaxation, emotional release, symptom relief, increased energy, rebalancing of system.
- Reiki relaxes your muscles
- Improves sleep
- Promotes natural self-healing
- Strengthens the immune system
- Relieves pain
- Reiki therapy is being used and taught in some of the world’s most respected hospitals
Objectives of Class:
You will learn the origin of Reiki Therapy and how apply it as an additional tool for pain management and stress relief. This course will teach an alternative ,non-intrusive, technique of pain management to assist the patient and the dental professional.