Nov 2, 2018 @ 9 am -12 noon: The Reiki: An Alternate Approach for Pain Management
- Cost: $90.00 / person (3 CE credits)
- Reiki & Human Trafficking – REGISTER FOR COMBINED CLASS AND SAVE! (5 CE credits) – $135.00
- Location: 8187 Rhode Dr Shelby Township, MI 48317 (view map)
- Registration begins at 8:30am
Reiki is an ancient Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also helps promote healing. It is administered by “laying hands” and is based on the transfer of energy flow.
- Reiki promotes deep relaxation, emotional release, symptom relief, increased energy, rebalancing of system.
- Reiki relaxes your muscles
- Improves sleep
- Promotes natural self-healing
- Strengthens the immune system
- Relieves pain
- Reiki therapy is being used and taught in some of the world’s most respected hospitals
Objectives of Class:
You will learn the origin of Reiki Therapy and how apply it as an additional tool for pain management and stress relief . This course will teach an alternative ,non-intrusive, technique of pain management to assist the patient and the dental professional.
Kristina Greene, Reiki Master & Teacher
Kristina is a Certified Reiki Master/Teacher and Practitioner with over 40+ years experience in the healing arts and holds a Bachelor of Metaphysical Science, B.Msc – University of Sedona – University of Metaphysics. She is a counselor for development of mind, body, spirit for individual awareness and holistic spiritual healing · Curriculum Creator and Instructor of various “individualized” group & classroom topics · Certified Level I & II Reiki Practitioner · Certified by the International Institute for Complementary Therapists ·
*This course satisfies The Michigan Public Health Code and board administrative rules required continuing education in pain and symptom management related to the practice of Dentistry.