Friday, February 9th, 2018 @ 8:00 am – 3:00 pm at Strategic Practice Solutions
Cost: $149 per person
Location: Strategic Practice Solution Training Center, 8187 Rhode Dr., Suite B, Shelby Township, MI 48317 | 888.421.1808
It is federally mandated that all employees attend an annual safety and hazard training program. This course meets the OSHA/CDC/HHS requirement for annual employee training.
The services that Strategic Practice Solutions provides are geared towards aiding a practice to become compliant with current OSHA and HIPAA standards; thereby, increasing the chances of the practice’s ability to prevail — should a complaint be filed.
The services may be one or a combination of the following — but not limited to:
- On-site evaluation, allowing our professionals to asses the compliance level of the practice and make the necessary recommendations.
- Compliance Manuals and Documentation
- Annual safety and hazard training and HIPAA privacy notice and handling of personal health information.
This course is a combined OSHA and HIPAA lesson offering 6 CE credits.
This course will meet the annual OSHA training requirements and be informed about important OSHA and HIPAA compliance developments while maintaining the highest standards of compliance. Topics to be discussed include GHS system for Hazard Communication, key provisions of the Bloodborne Disease Pathogen Standard, and key provisions of Infection Control. Learn how to reply if you are subject to an OSHA inspection at your office and discover how to assign tasks to key staff members who are able to take part in achieving compliance. You will receive free OSHA resources, and certificate of completion at the end of the course.
To avoid being overwhelmed, SPS will help to dissect the HIPAA information into small, mentally digestible pieces. Topics to be discussed include: Notice of Privacy Practices, business associate agreements, breach notifications, security risk assessments and how HIPAA relates to dentistry today.
Need help understanding how to get compliant? SPS can help.
- In Office OSHA/HIPAA Training available
- Includes office walk-through and personalized summary
- Our trainer will evaluate the compliance level of your practice and will implement a system that will work for your entire team!
- Training and materials provided are designed to assist your team in meeting the OSHA/HIPAA requirements. Includes Question and Answer Session.
- 6 Continuing Education Credits will be earned for this combined course.
The federal government mandate is for healthcare providers who file electronic information to begin implementation of the HIPAA Privacy Standard by April 2003. The HIPAA Privacy rule states that every healthcare organization covered under HIPAA is required to train all members of its workforce on its privacy practices. The task of providing such complex training and implementation to so many individuals does not have to be overwhelming for your practice.
Strategic Practice Solutions provides initial HIPAA training, on-site implementation, and provides products and standard forms to meet all your compliance needs.
Did you know that simply purchasing a manual with fill-in-the-blank templates does not equal HIPAA compliance, and doing nothing may result in willful negligence?
6 Continuing Education Credits will be earned for this combined course.
In-office private sessions available upon request.
- HealthCare Topics
- OSHA Dental Office
- OSHA dental manual
- OSHA compliance manual
- Training CD, Documentation
- OSHA dental regulations
- OSHA training video
- Record keeping
- Safety and health programs
- OSHA training online
- OSHA dental guidelines
- OSHA Resources
- HIPPA dental office
- Bloodborne pathogens
- Dental & Medical Essential
- Individual OSHA courses
- Temporary workers
- Workplace violence
- Emergency Action Plan
- Safety Topics
- Healthcare workers ergonomics
- Personal protective equipment
- Slips, trips and falls
- Occupational safety
- Health administration
- BLS work related injury
- MSDS sheets & recording keeping