TOPIC: How Do I Preserve My Dental Practice?
Knowing your clients and bench marking the industry was once your golden compass to success. What you are going to learn is that what you knew before will not be enough for an altered tomorrow.
- Your leadership skills will be critical in every aspect of your business from communication to marketing
- Learn how to protect your cash flow and margins
- Why providing Urgent & Emergency Care are crucial for your practice
- Steps to begin getting ready to “re-open” the practice
TOPIC: Finding a New Normal While Navigating Through Information Overload
The most up to date information and all of the URGENT STEPS every Dental Practice needs to be following to SURVIVE AND HELP THEIR PATIENTS and Team during AND AFTER the Coronavirus Pandemic.
- Updated information from CDC and ADA on requirements for re-opening
- Scheduling – what it should look like and what factors to take into consideration
- What variable will you look at to determine which team members will come back first?
- Learn how unemployment or fear of COVID-19 may affect your plans
- How to reintroduce your team to the practice and prepare them to address questions from patients
- Steps to follow when communicating with patients about their appointment
TOPIC: Smart Ways To Net More Profits Post COVID-19
Most dentists have lost well over $250,000 per practice location due to COVID-19. Find out STRATEGIES to assist in making up the LOSSES.
- Strategic scheduling
- Watching your margins
- Taking advantage of some programs / grants offered by insurance companies
- Leveraging the rented networks to increase the practices fee schedule