Training takes place over two days. Cost: $350.00 per person
This two-day dental x-ray certification course in cooperation with the Macomb Dental Education Center, has been designed to be substantially equivalent to the Michigan Board of Dentistry requirement for dental assistant training.
Dental X-Ray Certification Program Highlights
- To identify the components of x-ray film exposure and processing
- The physical characteristics of x-radiation production and how to control the effects on radiographs.
- Radiation health and safety
- Infection control techniques
- Individual hands-on instruction is provided, and certificates will be awarded upon the successful completion of the program