Do you make New Year’s resolutions or set goals each year?
Have you felt defeated when met with challenges that cause you to break your resolution or lose sight of your goal?
Do you wonder why change is so difficult?
Making changes to our personal or professional life can be uncomfortable, awkward, or painful. Our natural instinct is to fear pain, so we avoid change.
Sometimes we don’t change because we aren’t exactly sure where to begin. We may feel that all of the pieces of life or work aren’t fitting together right, but remain blind to the cause or causes.
Here are a few tips to help you:
- Try not to make too many changes at once. Remember that you may have to learn to walk before you can run.
- Accept that you will occasionally slip up. When it happens don’t get overly discouraged and give up. Identify what triggered the slip, and try again.
- Gather friends and loved ones to serve as support.
- Write down your goals and keep track of your journey. This will help you identify what situations help you succeed, or set you back.
- Celebrate small milestones.
Change is hard, but you’re not alone. When you choose Strategic Practice Solutions, you’ll receive continuous help with making positive changes to grow your dental practice.
We offer a multitude of services to you and your dental team that help to balance your work and home life, increase your practice’s profit and decrease expenses. Our professional coaching will transform your practice into a winning practice.
Schedule a practice analysis today! We’ll help you assess where your practice is now to help determine where you want to go in the future.
Strategic Practice Solutions can help you make your changes stick!