Registration for dental x-ray training classes provided by Strategic Practice Solutions is now open. Cost is $350.00 per person with training taking place over two consecutive Fridays, September 15th, and 22nd 2017. Certificates are awarded upon successful completion of the entire program.
To legally operate dental x-ray equipment and perform dental radiographic procedures in Michigan, a dental assistant must successfully complete a course in dental radiography that is substantially equivalent to a course taught in a CODA-accredited program. This course is substantially equivalent to a course taught in a CODA-accredited program.
Dental X-Ray Certification Program Highlights
- To identify the components of x-ray film exposure and processing
- The physical characteristics of x-radiation production and how to control the effects on radiographs.
- Radiation health and safety
- Infection control techniques
- Individual hands-on instruction is provided, and certificates will be awarded upon the successful completion of the program
Instructor: Joann Buchheister, CDA, RDA, BS is owner of Macomb Dental Education Center, is a past member of the Michigan State Board of Dentistry and is the Dental Assisting Program Director at Wayne County Community College District. She has over 40 years of experience as a dental assistant, office manager and educator.
Space is limited and classes fill quickly. Visit https://strategicpracticesolution.com/dental-x-ray-cert/ for additional information and to register now. Upon registering, you will receive an email with additional details.