TOPIC: Finding a New Normal While Navigating Through Information Overload
The most up to date information and all of the URGENT STEPS every Dental Practice needs to be following to SURVIVE AND HELP THEIR PATIENTS and Team during AND AFTER the Coronavirus Pandemic.
- Updated information from CDC and ADA on requirements for re-opening
- Scheduling – what it should look like and what factors to take into consideration
- What variable will you look at to determine which team members will come back first?
- Learn how unemployment or fear of COVID-19 may affect your plans
- How to reintroduce your team to the practice and prepare them to address questions from patients
- Steps to follow when communicating with patients about their appointment
TIME: May 8, 2020 – 1:00 pm EST