Unleash the Power of Your Team
The Management or Leadership position is one of the most challenging positions in the workplace.
Whether you are the practice owner, a senior manager with P&L responsibilities or a newly promoted supervisor, you know how important leadership is in meeting your objectives. It’s imperative that you learn how to effectively communicate, motivate, and delegate to achieve success.
Issues Every Leader Must Consider Include:
- As the practice owner or manager you know how critical it is to motivate, inspire and earn trust from your team, but aren’t sure if you have the right skills to do it?
- As a manager, has it been difficult to turn your employees into a TEAM?
- Have you recently been promoted from a staff member into a managerial role?
- Do you find it difficult to give orders to those who were your peers and are now your subordinates?
- You know you must be the leader and maintain relationships, manage your to-do list, and monitor your team, but you know you need leadership training to gain the critical skills you need to be effective.
Our Dynamic, Proven Leadership Training Program is Essential in Helping You:
- Handle new tasks such as hiring, disciplinary action, and even firing with composure and competence
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities firmly and fairly
- Resolve conflicts that you may have previously ignored
- Teach coworkers accountability
- Motivate employees who are simply “in it for the paycheck”
- Differentiate your role as a “boss” and a “friend”
- Grow your employees through clear and concise feedback that inspires
The Benefits for You and Your Team
Your key leaders will know how to inspire, motivate and learn how to manage their tasks and team in a way that gets real results. You and they will develop an arsenal of skills and techniques for dealing with the issues they will encounter in their managerial role.
The skills gained in our proven Leadership Training Program will enable individuals who have recently taken on leadership roles, as well as managers, supervisors, and doctor/ owners to improve their delegation skills and increase their team’s compliance.
For dentists looking to purchase a practice in the near future, you will know what leadership skills your new people will need to be successful.
Effective Leaders Inspire; What You’ll Learn
This training will provide you with the following management skills with enthusiasm, self-assurance, and confidence. You’ll learn:
- Strategies for establishing your credibility, building trust, and gaining respect
- Ways to transition from the mentality of a worker to a leader
- Skills to help you assess your work habits and communication skills, and ensure you set a good example for your staff
- Proven techniques to get results from others through motivation, delegation, and encouragement
- Why it’s important to master the art of effective feedback — and how to coach employees to keep them on track
- How to establish an environment of open communication between you and your employees
- Tactics for maintaining control and composure while staying on top of your new role without losing your cool
Our proven course content is focused on the “How” not just the “What or Why”. Our skilled trainer/coach brings each leadership concept to life with the following techniques:
- Drivers and Passengers – Accepting responsibility for everything that happens in our workgroup.
- Keep the Main Thing the Main Thing – Understanding the power of clarity and focus- Prime directives.
- Escape from Management Land – Getting and staying in touch with your people.
- The Do Right Rule – The most important leadership possessions…integrity and ethics
- Hire Tough – The most important decision we make as leaders is to hire the right people for our team.
- Do Less or Work Faster – Making better decisions so that you can take control of your time and your life.
- Buckets and Dippers – Creating a positive work environment so that people want to work for you.
- Enter the Learning Zone – Attacking complacency and developing the discipline to become the very best at your chosen profession.
- Two half day sessions, or one full day session
- Training presented at our facility or yours for your convenience
- Trainers and Coaches: our experienced trainers bring a unique perspective to you based on real world experience. They understand the business, the leadership philosophy, and how to bring the content to life for each leadership position
Your situation is unique and will benefit from a frank discussion about your people, their current level of leadership understanding and performance, and the specific training they need.
Dr. Gary DiStefano, Howell, MI
I have been a practicing dentist in my own office since 1975. While I have been successful, I have never felt my office had ever reached its full potential.