- Have your practice analyzed to have a baseline of where you are now. The experts should observe patient flow, record keeping, new patient exams, patient follow up, policies and procedures, staff communication and staff-to-patient communication.
- Once you identify areas your practice needs to improve and their hidden potential, design a plan that includes your timeline, budget and measurable goals. If you don’t know where you’re going, you’ll never get there! Revisit this plan on a regular basis to stay focused.
- Know and understand your leadership style and each team member’s work style. Taking a workshop that explores DiSC® is the perfect place to begin. A team that communicates well and works effectively together will keep your practice running smoothly.
- Learn how best to communicate with your patients. Understanding DiSC® can also help build relationships with patients. Have you ever noticed that certain patients just want to know the facts, while others are more interested in you and your hobbies? The key to excellent communication is mirroring their style of communication!
- Continue educating yourself and your staff with regular team building, workshops and classes. Challenge them to continually improve! Praise your high-performing team members and support any who need to improve.
- Ask for referrals. 75%-80% of your new patients should come from current patient referrals. Let your current patients know that you’re actively accepting new patients. Loyal patients are your best advertising!
- Display testimonials in your office, on your website, on Facebook, etc.
- Train your staff to ask new patients “How did you hear about us?” This will allow you to track where your advertising dollars should go.
- Regularly Conduct Patient Satisfaction Surveys to learn what keeps your patients happy and to identify areas that may need to be improved.
- Track your phone and email inquiries and follow up with new patients to decrease “no shows.”
Are you ready to get the practice of your dreams?
Are you looking to enjoy work again?
Do you want to increase your profits?
Are you hoping to have more free time for your family or hobbies?
We are ready to coach you along the way to success! Call 888-421-1808 or email us now!