The federal government mandate is for healthcare providers who file electronic information to begin implementation of the HIPAA Privacy Standard by April 2003. The HIPAA Privacy rule states that every healthcare organization covered under HIPAA is required to train all members of its workforce on its privacy practices. The task of providing such complex training and implementation to so many individuals does not have to be overwhelming for your practice.
Strategic Practice Solutions provides initial HIPAA training, on-site implementation, and provides products and standard forms to meet all your compliance needs.
Did you know that simply purchasing a manual with fill-in-the-blank templates does not equal HIPAA compliance, and doing nothing may result in willful negligence?
To avoid being overwhelmed, SPS will help to dissect the HIPAA information into small, mentally digestible pieces. Topics to be discussed include: Notice of Privacy Practices, business associate agreements, breach notifications, security risk assessments and how HIPAA relates to dentistry today.
Need help understanding how to get compliant? SPS can help.
- In Office OSHA/HIPAA Training available
- Includes office walk-through and personalized summary
- Our trainer will evaluate the compliance level of your practice and will implement a system that will work for your entire team!
- Training and materials provided are designed to assist your team in meeting the OSHA/HIPAA requirements. Includes Question and Answer Session.
- 6 Continuing Education Credits will be earned for this combined course.